1.20.2005

I *think* I am ready to start.

I have decided to do the Cable Hooded Sweatshirt from Debbie Bliss' Cotton Knits for All. I have found the perfect yarn from Smileys Yarns. Bernat Handicrafter 100% cotton yarn in a pale blue. And I did a swatch of the pattern panel. It turned out so well! I am not starting until Feb 1. I have a few other projects to finish before I start this one. Plus, this one will be an ongoing project. I expect it will take a good 4-5 months to finish. But I am really looking forward to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Summers said...

Ok, um, I already said on Trace's blog that I *love* her swatch...

...but my big question is, how do I join the knit-along? I know I'm supposed to comment *somewhere,* but... argh. How?

So I thought I'd spam Tracy again and just sort of comment right here. Please may I join?

11:51 PM  
Blogger xmasberry said...

that looks beautiful! i am not starting until feb 1 either, just in the fact-finding phase of the operation (and yarn buying, as i didn't have enough of anything to do this sweater). that color looks beautiful, also!

holly

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home