1.31.2005

Since Thuy posted the "give me an Aran update", I decided to work on The Sweater. I innocently thought I'd do another pattern repeat. And then... I decided I hated the side pattern I'd made. It was meant to be trinity stitch, but I mis-translated the pattern from straight to circulars, leading to disappointment at myself every time I looked at it. So tonight I right-ed one side.



bad trinity


did I really do that? is wine better before or after these operations?!?!


sigh of relief



I'm too tired to tear the other side out now. I think I'll save that task for tomorrow's knitting group.

4 Comments:

Blogger thuy said...

holy smokes. you rock, erin!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Jayme said...

i believe wine is best before, during and after such a process! that is awesome.

8:37 AM  
Blogger xmasberry said...

wow! okay, i want to see how you did that. the only way i know is with a crochet hook and wouldn't that take forever?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Donny said...

Wow - i think I would have pulled my hair out rather than the stitches.... I dont think I would have had the patience for that. It looks great though! Good for you!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home