2.21.2005

a finish line?

should we make an arbitrary deadline for the knit along to end?

I've almost completed the back of my sweater and the thought of doing two sleeves and the front seems a distant goal, not to mention the fact that my motivation level always drops severely after gettting the first chunk done. If I had a deadline to meet, it might - MIGHT - gift me the boost to get it all done. Otherwise it may be on my needles til next year. What do you all think - or should I just shut my mouth and knit....?

4 Comments:

Blogger xmasberry said...

i am aiming for december. oh my, i am still swatching. yikes.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I was just thinking about deadlines last night. That's about the time that I realized how glad I was that there wasn't a deadline, and how seriously I wouldn't take it. On the other hand, for those that want one, we can have a guilt-free deadline? Or each person can name their date, and we can all peer-pressure said person into finishing on time?

9:50 AM  
Blogger xmasberry said...

hahaha!!! i may need a deadline, but i sure don't want one. but the thought of others reminding me of my 'guilt-free' deadline (is that an oxymoron?) makes me laugh. can't tell you why exactly, but it does.

11:08 AM  
Blogger tellen said...

Well, considering I haven't worked on my sweater in the past two weeks... I don't think a deadline will motivate me. :) But, I am all down for having a guilt free one for those who need it.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home