3.04.2005

k9, p2, k8, p1, k8 ..... rrrriiip!

I'm lost in sleeveland.

I've finished the back of my sweater, and was about halfway done on sleeve #1, until late last night when I was putting it away for the day and I realized I forgot to cross one of my cables about halfway down. Thats always fun. I calmly put it to bed, and in the words of Scarlett O'Hara thought... I'll worry about that tomorrow. Which unfortunately is today. Now I have to rip down about 3" of cables and increases to fix the problem. Maybe the fact that I received my new order of yarn yesterday can distract me enough for the weekend to make this little problem a non-issue.

I keep meaning to post a progress pic., but I have to wait til Saturday when I can get a daylight shot that shows the cables. The one I took in roomlight with the flash looks like hell.

Hows everybody else coming along?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home